Greek Seasoning Blend
Makes: about 6 Cups
Kosher Salt 3/4 Cup
Black Pepper 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp
Garlic Powder 1/2 Cup
Oregano 3/4 Cup
Granulated Sugar 1/4 Cup
Onion Powder 1/2 Cup
Thyme 1/4 Cup
Basil 1/2 Cup
Marjoram 1/2 Cup
Rosemary 1/2 Cup
Cinnamon 1 Tbsp
Ground Cardamom 2 Tbsp (Measure Before Grinding)
Ground Fennel Seeds 2 Tbsp (Measure Before Grinding)
Corn Starch 1/2 Cup
Learn how to make an amazing whole Ribeye roast on a rotisserie, with gravy and vegetables.
Whole Ribeye Roast Rotisserie On DCS
Whole Ribeye Roast 10 — 14 Lbs
Herb Seasoning Blend 1 1/2 Cups
Red Wine 3 — 4 Cups
Beef Stock 3 Cups
Yellow Onions, Rough Chopped 2 Each
Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms 2 Pints
Yellow Bell Pepper, Rough Chopped 2 Each
Red Bell Peppers, Rough Chopped 2 Each
Fingerling Potatoes 3 — 5 Lbs
1) Place roast in pan, fat side down and rub the top side liberally with extra virgin olive oil.
2) Coat the entire roast, including the fat side, with the seasoning blend and rub it in well.
3) Set your drip pan up in your grill and add some red wine, beef stock/broth, roughly chopped yellow onion, sliced baby bella mushrooms, and roughly chopped yellow and red bell peppers into your pan.
4) Put your roast on your rotisserie as directed in the video.
5) Light your rear infrared burner and set to high while leaving your bottom burners off.
6) Turn your rotisserie on and close the grill lid.
7) After the roast has been cooking for about 30 minutes, add your finger length potatoes, stir them around, and bast your roast.
8) 30 minutes later stir your potatoes again, re-bast your roast, and turn your infrared burner to low.
9) 20 minutes later (total time on the grill being 1:20), turn the rear burner and rotisserie off and check the internal temperature. (needs to be about 120F and if you like it rare, pull it when the internal temperature is about 110F)
10) While the roast rests, finish up the vegetables and pan gravy by adding some parsley and set the burner under the pan to low.
11) Begin adding in a burmanie (1 part flour, 2 parts butter) to thicken to preference
12)Slice your roast, serve, and enjoy!